Central Topic for General Recommendations / Advice / Perspectives / Requests- Covering All VenomDAO Initiatives - (cobra/viper)

Figured this might be helpful to collect in one place - not to replace specific topics that need discussing.

To be used to voice and discuss general thoughts or views that will help our Snake community keep killing it + allow the Devs team to not have to weed through each thread.

Make another topic if it’s critical - (which I would leave to the ViperDAO devs team unless emergency) —

Let’s STANDARDIZE THE FORMAT OF THESE POSTS:

PURPOSE TITLE: “_________________________”
— short description (I did not give a good example lol) & reasoning behind it ----

For example::::

(which turned into a crazy long diatribe - but I’m gonna mic-drop after this and let ya’ll figure it out… )

YES IS SO CRAZY LONG - FEEL FREE TO IGNORE THOSE WHO ARE TO POST - VENOMDAO - VIPER TEAM - def. please read:

Thoughts/Advice/General Guidance:

Technical Recommendations:
Unique UI -
Transparency and FAQ’s
+Pairs - Pairs
+Wallets
+Chains
+marketing

Token structure: I oppose regional/project-specific coins that do not clearly add up to a swap with the final protocol governance token — the government should not be project-specific after the VenomDAO governance toke is issued - and there should be the option to swap a project coin with the MasterCoin - the structure of this is important - and should include revenue share across all projects - if folks want to stick to one protocol because they feel it makes them the most in that specific area let them.

Staking protocol-specific tokens to DAO governance should be given to produce further reasons to invest long term.

3 Likes

I would like to suggest to add a short guide or link to guide about how to configure harmony mainnet on metamask. Many users are confused due to unable to transwer ones/busd/etc

7 Likes

Capturing the Harmony Validator market share:

a lot of people seem new to liquidity farming but have experience in using validators and staking.

I was wondering if you could offer a simplified interface for those users.

A simplified landing page for them on one of the domains could contain -
A button to submit how many of a token they want to pool ie 100xONE - then it does everything in the background for them to swap/pool/stake and earns rewards. (Takes the guess work out - leave it for the advanced users to maximise gains)

The simplified users should see the rewards coming up and should be able to click claim or re-pool

It would be a good way of getting the masses to adopt this instead of validator staking as there isn’t the 7 day epoch lock.

There is huge money locked up in that.

Plus it would give you a way of balancing the pools on the back end to ensure you always have money in the pools you need.

5 Likes

MiaWallace - that’s a super smart idea

1 Like

That’s a good idea, but should be done by the third-party developer (probably with grant support).

Using Harmony Bridge is also confusing to many. A video guide will be helpful

2 Likes

Is it possible?
Put a viper in the metamask exchange (harmonychain).
Or ONE wallet

i mean be active the swap button at metamask

bridge and swoop are not working…

1 Like

Guideline to transfer BUSD from Binance smart Chain to Harmony mainnet using Harmony Bridge

4 Likes

Hero!

1 Like

Thanks Ukay well appreciated i will prepare the same as Turkish

1 Like

Guys anyone who wants to transfer bscBUSD from Harmony Metamask to Binance Smart Chain Metamask can use the following guide.

3 Likes

Sou brasileiro e tou firme na VenonDao, mas não sei muito da língua inglesa, utilizo sempre o Google Tradutor para acompanhar o fórum. Gostaria de saber se existe algum fórum brasileiro ou grupo no Telegram sobre o assunto, pois me ajudaria muito e tenho certeza que assim como eu tem muitos outros brasileiros na mesma situação.

xxxx

I’m Brazilian and I’m firm on VenonDao, but I don’t know much of the English language, I always use Google Translate to follow the forum. I would like to know if there is any Brazilian forum or group on Telegram on the subject, as it would help me a lot and I am sure that as well as I have many other Brazilians in the same situation.

1 Like

I agree! Very confused indeed! If you have a video tutorial it would be great.

Updated due to typo errors : step 2: Select One to Binance and total steps should be 7

2 Likes

CAN WE GET SOME MORE POOLS PLEASE??? :smiley:

Tons of HODLERS would come through if we made their fav a part of it…

suggestion - LINK/BTC/ZIL/EGLD/PCX/SOL etc

the more you put in there from other chains especially - and the better our pools are - the more winning we do…

1 Like

How to step by step video’s and guides are needed and created in a way that the most novice of tech savvy individuals can use.

• Transparency
  • Customer Support
  • Daily Progress reports
  • Legit roadmap
  • Actual Website
  • And all the other things that the others have written as well.
5 Likes

Hi there,

I would like to ask, if it is possible harmony one assets, venomswap assets to be seen at either dfox app, or any app works like that.

For me keeping track of whats going on with my funds became very easy with dfox app, and I think bringing that comfort to harmony is essential for the community and it would be welcomed.