Community Vote For 3 Incentivized Pools

[VOTE HERE]

As the final week of Snake Month is soon upon us, we would like for the community to decide which three pools will be added during 128x rewards week.

We have compiled a list of 20 tokens, all of which are ranked within the top #100 by Market Cap on CoinGecko, and have a strong social media presence. Holders of these tokens will be able to use the Harmony Horizon Bridge to bridge their assets from Ethereum and Binance Smart Chain and begin farming on ViperSwap.

The tokens up for vote are:

• Zilliqa (ZIL)
  • Elrond (EGLD)
  • Near (NEAR)
  • Cosmos (ATOM)
  • Chiliz (CHZ)
  • Kucoin Token (KCS)
  • Crypto.com Chain (CRO)
  • Waves (WAVES)
  • Tezos (XTZ)
  • Quant Network (QNT)
  • The Graph (GRT)
  • Amp Token (AMP)
  • Celsius Degree Token (CEL)
  • Iota (MIOTA)
  • Telcoin (TEL)
  • Decentraland (MANA)
  • Terra Luna (LUNA)
  • Thorchain (RUNE)
  • Nexo (NEXO)
  • Axie Infinity (AXS)

Holders of ViperVote will be able to vote on a single token, and the three with the most votes will receive their own incentivized staking pools during the week commencing 12th July 2021.

Voting will start at 5 PM (17:00) UTC Sunday the 11th of July and end at 12 PM (12:00) UTC Tuesday the 13th of July.

The ViperVote voting power snapshot will happen roughly 15 minutes before voting starts.

3 Likes

you keep adding new pools and lowering poll allocation reward.after the end of the 128x rewards will crash and i am afraid people will start withdrawing

2 Likes

3 more pools…I wonder if that attracts only speculators for the 64x and 128x…
Afterwards there would be many withdrawals. Perhaps the new emission schedule wasn’t a good idea after all…

exactly my point