LP Pools In General (ADD IDEAS BELOW)

What LP pools do you guys think would benefit Viper the most? The goal here is to create more exposure for Viper. Here’s what I got so far!
LINK - Viper (One of the first contenders + LINK has lots of upcoming events to raise value)
Sushi - Viper (A beneficial organization that made Dev’s life easier)

7 Likes

1DSLA/VIPER and 1DSLA/ONE

5 Likes

I don’t own any link but I’ve seen quite a few people shouting for this so seems like a good idea. Would give the TVL a massive boost if we had some advertisement for it as well.

1 Like

FLR, XRP, XLM/ VIPER LP tokens

1 Like

Vite/Viper
Vite is the native token of Vite blockchain.

1 Like

Good call guys. We’ll look to see which is best from your suggestions.

great ideas here

1 Like

Definitely agree with a LINK / Viper pair. Aside from ONE and stablecoins we need a few other pairs with coins that already have a strong established use case

2 Likes

I think the more significant the name recognition and trading volume, the better. Your suggestions of Link and Sushi should give Viper a nice boost.

3 Likes

So my idea is to not have “Maggot” up top when new people come see the site. (Especially with such small allocation) Maybe put the ONE/Viper pool up there and maggot and rot and such on the bottom. I understand them, but they just seem a little unprofessional to me. I see Viper as a game-changing cool exchange / not a joke.

7 Likes

Yeah, part of the improvements that will come is rearranging the Staking tab.

It will also make things less cluttered, especially when there’ll be new pools in the mix.

1 Like

+1 for DSLA and Sushi listings/pools. i think adding sushi would be a great gesture of good faith with them having viper listed on their end

1 Like

UPDATE ON WHAT WE GOT SO FAR:

LINK - Confirmed by Admin coming this Friday.
DSLA - ADDED (Will not repost)
SUSHI/Viper - 10 Votes
XLM/Viper - 3 Vote
BTC/Viper - 2 Votes
FLR/Viper - 2 Vote
XRP/Viper - 2 Vote
XLM/Viper - 2 Vote
VITE/Viper - 2 Vote
Matic/Viper - 2 Vote
Moreno/Viper - 2 Vote
BTC/ETH - 2 Vote
ALGO/Viper - 2 Vote
SNX/Viper - 2 Vote

1 Like

i think we should stick to the top 100 for a while, matic/viper would be cool, monero/viper would be wild, btc/eth maybe, xlm, algo, snx would all be cool to see as well, and sushi since theyre on harmony now.

2 Likes

+1 DSLA

First of all, I think you should move the one viper lp up on the site. Beautiful duos will definitely leave a nice effect on tvl. I cannot give advice on this issue, but I am definitely your supporter.In addition, I think that the visibility of pricing on coinmarketcap and similar sites should be resolved as soon as possible.

1 Like

+1 for SUSHI/Viper since they also listed Viper on their One exchange.
I also think sorting the pools by tvl would make sense, to have the most important pools on top.

1 Like

I believe that we need to invest in the dissemination, to spread Viper Swap. It seems that we have the same investors and that they just keep changing pools with each new launch. We need to tell the cryptographic world that we exist.

2 Likes

Centric’s CNR. Upcoming stablecoin project, recently announced a move to BSC. Own blockchain is in future roadmap, would be good visibility for both.

Yo,
I’d like to propose the following list for discussion of the next possible pool(s):

1. DOT/Viper and/or DOT/ONE
  2. Solana “ “
  3. Cake “ “
  4. Injective “ “
  5. Cardano “ “
  6. XRP “ “
  7. Zcash “ “
1 Like