Trouble removing liquidity

Hello sneks,

I am having trouble removing liquidity from one of my liquidity pools. I’m currently trying to remove 100% of my liquidity from the ONE/1DAI pool. I thought I confirmed the removal which resulted in this transaction: https://explorer.harmony.one/#/tx/0xe279c221ec21771f7e24c5da1b28da773c16b921bbefa09b6b8ac6480743bb72

It’s been 12 hours since I confirmed that transaction yet I still have all 191.957 LP tokens for the pool. When I try to remove my liquidity now, I set it to 100% and click confirm but it doesn’t do anything at all. No prompts from Metamask to approve transactions. I know both Viperswap and Metamask are working fine because I was able to swap VIPER for 1ETH & 1WISE and stake into the yield farming afterwards.

Does anyone have any insight as to what is going on? I was using this liquidity pool as a test run but there hasn’t been enough price action to justify keeping it. I’m currently stuck in this pool and could use any guidance from smarter sneks.

Have you also tried to " withdraw" your liquidity from the Staking page?
What I usually do is first withdraw my liquidity from the pool on the “Staking” page and then remove the liquidity from the “Pool” page.
So try this:

1. Go to " Staking" on the top of the page.
  2. Click on the " Manage" button of the liquidity pool you want to withdraw from
  3. Click on “Withdraw” button.
  4. Remove liquidity from the pool on the “Pool” page.

The liquidity pool is ONE-1DAI which does not offer stake rewards. I have gone through extensive troubleshooting with fellow sneks over on Discord. They have passed this along to @0xViper to take a closer look. It looks like the smart contract approved to be able to remove the liquidity but I can’t actually hit confirm on the website. Dev will need to take a closer look at the web page itself.

Thanks for the update.

The issue has been resolved. It was related to Metamask and not Viperswap itself. The solution was to create a brand new wallet seed for Metamask. Once I sent the LP tokens to the new wallet seed, I could burn them and remove my liquidity. The support team in VenomDAO Discord was very helpful throughout the process.

1 Like